Noon Year's Eve at MyBirth!
Come celebrate the New Year at MyBirth! We're hosting this fun, free, family and kid oriented event on New Year's Eve from 11am-2pm.
Join us for music, food trucks, hot cocoa, games, crafts, and a 12:00pm balloon drop and dance party!
We'll be packing a lot of fun into this three hour party, check back regularly for details, and be sure to share with friends!
Creating Healthy Sleep Habits through Mindful Practices
Are you getting enough sleep? This is one of the first questions we ask new parents. However, well-intended this question is, it can create unnecessary shame and self-doubt. Join Candy to find your rhythm for parenting your child around this delicate issue of sleep. Learn what current research is saying about pediatric sleep, attachment, and maternal mental health, so you can be informed to make the decisions that fit best for your family. January 10 from 6pm-7:30pm, $20 per family, please click HERE to enroll.
Monthly at MyBirth
- My Birth Class - 12 hour comprehensive childbirth education
- Birth After Cesarean - First Wednesdays at HDH*
- MyBirth Low Intervention Birth Prep - second Saturdays at HDH*
- My Breastfeeding Class - First Saturdays
- Foreskin & Circumcision: Making an Informed Decision - Second Wednesdays
- My Family Yoga - Two adults and up to two kids ages 5 and under
- My Mama Yoga - Prenatal yoga - Mondays & Fridays
- My Yoga Tots - Crawling to 2yrs - Mondays
- My Yoga Baby - 6wks to Crawling - Fridays
- MyBirth Prenatal Yoga at The Women's Hospital - Thursdays at HDH*
- Boobies & Babies - Free breastfeeding support group - second Thursday of every month
- MyBirth Cesarean & VBAC Support Group - last Wednesday of every month
- MyBirth First Year - last Thursday of every month
- MyBirth Second Year - third Thursday of every month
*The Women's Hospital at Henrico Doctors'