Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMAD)
In-Home Screening and Referrals
Who is this service designed for?
- If you have a history of depression and/or anxiety prior to pregnancy
- If you have previously experienced a Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder (PMAD) and are seeking a plan for prevention or recurrence
- You want to be proactive in encouraging a smooth emotional transition to parenthood for you and your family
What does this service provide?
- Private, in-home appointment offers screening, brief intervention, and referrals for prevention or treatment of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
- Serves as a bridge to trusted community resources and ongoing care; Tracey offers a warm handoff to local care providers if additional help is needed.
- Ideal for prevention (during or even before pregnancy) if a history of mental health issues or other risk is present, or as symptoms arise in the postpartum period.
- Each 90 minute appointment provides feedback and a concrete strategy for addressing symptoms or potential symptoms.
About Tracey Wingold, LCSW, LLC
Tracey Wingold is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), specializing in general mental health services and women's mental health in their childbearing years, and has been practicing for 15 years. Tracey has partnered with MyBirth to provide assessment and brief intervention from the privacy and comfort of your home. Your 90-minute appointment will be a bridge to further care in the community; Tracey will provide trusted resource information as well as provider referrals.
The fee for your private, in-home consultation is $200.00 and includes:
- initial phone consultation to assess need and schedule,
- one 90-minute, private consultation is the comfort of your home,
- one 15-minute follow up phone consultation,
- feedback and a concrete strategy for addressing symptoms or potential symptoms,
- online and local resources (providers, support groups, etc.).
To speak with Tracey, please complete the form below:
In-home mental health consultations generally take place on Tuesday mornings. Other days/times can be arranged upon request.
** Home consultations must be within a 30 mile radius of 23230. If outside that radius, appointments can take place at the MyBirth Office.
*** Please note: This service is not appropriate for a crisis situation. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please go to your nearest hospital or call 911.