Mindful Conception - Yoga for Fertility
- Join Laura Grace Zetlan, MyBirth doula and certified yoga teacher, for a restorative, nurturing yoga practice to enhance the process of conception.
- Designed for those on the journey of conception, we will focus on breath work, mindfulness meditation to calm the body and mind, and physical postures, which open the muscles around the hips and pelvis and foster a sense of self-nurturing.
- This class will also encourage a sense of community so that every person on the journey to conception can connect with others who may be on a similar path.
- All experience levels are welcome.
- Virginia Fertility Associates, MyBirth, and The Women's Hospital at Henrico Doctors' are proud to offer this unique class every week at VFA in Stony Point
- 9030 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 450 Richmond, VA 23235
The cost is $16.00 per class. Open to all genders. Meets every Wednesday from 6:15pm to 7:30pm. To guarantee a space in class, pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
CLICK HERE to register for Mindful Conception - Yoga for Fertility at VFA
MyBirth Prenatal Yoga at The Women's Hospital at Henrico Doctors':
- The Women’s Hospital knows that yoga helps prepare your mind and body for the journey of birth. Our uniquely designed curriculum helps expectant parents find comfort through pregnancy, while building community and gaining tools to achieve your best birth.
- Through the physical postures of yoga, breath work and relaxing meditation, your body and mind will feel ready to bring your baby into the world in whichever way you choose.
- We begin each class with a conversation about the current state of our pregnant bodies and then tailor the movements and practice to meet the needs of each participant, finding an experience that can be gentle or challenging as suits the needs for each mother.
- We will take time after each class to introduce topics important to expecting parents that may include guest lectures and information sessions pertaining to pregnancy, birth, postpartum and parenting.
- Our class is 75 minutes long - Taught by Registered Yoga Teacher and trained prenatal yoga instructor, and professional doula, Laura Grace Zetlan. All yoga experience levels are welcome.
- Meets every Thursday from 6:30pm - 7:50pm.
The cost is $14 per class. To guarantee a space in our class, pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
CLICK HERE to Register for Prenatal Yoga at The Women's Hospital