MyBirth Prenatal Yoga at The Women's Hospital at Henrico Doctors':
- The Women’s Hospital knows that yoga helps prepare your mind and body for the journey of birth. Our uniquely designed curriculum helps expectant parents find comfort through pregnancy, while building community and gaining tools to achieve your best birth.
- Through the physical postures of yoga, breath work and relaxing meditation, your body and mind will feel ready to bring your baby into the world in whichever way you choose.
- We begin each class with a conversation about the current state of our pregnant bodies and then tailor the movements and practice to meet the needs of each participant, finding an experience that can be gentle or challenging as suits the needs for each mother.
- We will take time after each class to introduce topics important to expecting parents that may include guest lectures and information sessions pertaining to pregnancy, birth, postpartum and parenting.
- Our class is 75 minutes long - Taught by Registered Yoga Teacher and trained prenatal yoga instructor, and professional doula, Laura Grace Zetlan. All yoga experience levels are welcome.
- Meets every Thursday from 6:30pm - 7:50pm.
The cost is $14 per class. To guarantee a space in our class, pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
CLICK HERE to Register for Prenatal Yoga at The Women's Hospital